Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

baylor students are smart but come from diffrent backgrounds. So far everyone i have encountered at the university is very nice and will help you with anything even if they just met you.

The first no, the second...well if you pulled out 100 students at random chances are high 99 of them will answer yes if you ask them if their major is pre-med or business.

Yes and no. I think all college students live in a college bubble but Baylor's is worse because we are in waco and we stay within our campus more often.

For the most part, yes. There's always exceptions to any rule, however, and Baylor has all kinds of people to meet and experiences to offer.

Not at all. Baylor has a good racial, religious, and economic diversity. Baylor often goes overboard to contrast these steriotypes.

To some extent, yes. Baylor is predominently white, and many are from well-to-do families and do want a "ring by spring."

you can definitely find some people that are like this but overall i found baylor students to be friendly and sincere

Only for some of the students. Most of us are normal people who like to party and have a good time and are not snobs.

It applies to a few, but it is definitely not something you can say about the whole university!

Not at all, people here are just regular broke college kids for the most part.