Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Generally, when I brag about Baylor to my friends, I talk about how prominent Baylor is in the country. And how most students that graduate from Baylor receive very good jobs, very quickly. I also talk about our professors and how amazing they are. They seem to be the best professors in the nation, they are kind and caring when you need them to be and yet they are still tough and challenging when they have to be.

Baylor has really risen in ranks in terms of football the past few seasons and so I always love to brag about that, especially since we were back to back Big XII champs this season! I would also say that Baylor has some of the nicest students I have ever met, and that even though it is a reasonably large school the classes still feel incredibly personal and I feel like my professors truly know me.

I am always talking about the school spirit and just how big Baylor is on tradition. They want to make sure that you learn how Baylor came to be and just what makes Baylor, Baylor. The spirit is so strong; even in down moments the student body comes together to make sure we don't give up. I brag about how good we have gotten in sports and how proud I am to call myself a Baylor Bear!

When I brag about Baylor, I always refer to the sense of community. Even though it is a fairly large university, the sense of community is embodied everywhere. Whether you are in a residence hall, a dining hall, the classroom, or a club, the sense of community is overwhelming. People here are genuine and caring. To me, that is the most important thing in a University.

Baylor is well known for it's rigorous academic programs and it's ability to keep students well rounded and healthy. The campus is beautiful from the inside out. The kindness and dedication of the faculty truly helps students succeed. No student is turned away when asking for help. Baylor's campus, faculty and staff is nothing short of uplifting at all times.

Easy - I love to bring up the fact that a couple of successful screenwriters graduated from Baylor. Or the fact that some of my professors are friends with famous people. Or that one of my professors made a film in Waco a couple years ago, and Tony Hale was in it, and I got to edit some footage from it for a class. To sum up, I brag about connections.

How friendly the community of students are and how helpful my teachers are. I know I can always find the help I need. Th faculty a Baylor are helpful and always willing to meet at student to give them the extra attention they may need. The student body is loving and welcoming. Never once did I feel like an outsider as a freshmen this year.

I brag about everything! I love it so much here for so many reasons including: awesome greek life, wonderful people, a welcoming atmosphere, longer breaks and more holidays than other colleges, great financial aid, great facilities, beautiful campus, and the list goes on and on. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

I actually prefer not to brag. I wouldn't want anyone to think I want them to be jealous. But a lot of my topics concern how beautiful the campus is and how great the university excels in academics/sports. I always offer people to come visit me so I can give them a tour of the campus.

Although, it may not be our football team our school still has an incredible spirit in us. We are always there to cheer on our football team, we attend churches, and we are all very proud that Baylor is an academically challenging school because we know it is worth it in the end.