Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The teachers are wonderful and so understanding if you need to make up work. They are God-fearing teachers and pray daily for blessings to be bestowed on all students.

Professors go out of their way to build lasting relationships with their students, in fact many serve as mentors and spiritual leaders to their students.

Baylor probably has the most friendly environment because you can approach anyone, say hi, and they won't think you're some strange fellow.

How great our basketball teams were this year, the fact that we had Heisman winner RGIII, and how nice everyone at school is to each other.

I brag about our school's Interdisiplinary Core, our nearby Museums, and our history as Texas' oldest University.

The campus atmosphere is awesome, and the people on this campus are some of the friendliest I have ever met.

The focus on christian faith and the ability to pursue true relationships with other people.

The scenery of the campus is so beautiful that all the beautiful girls are camoflauged.

I brag about how we had the year of the bear and how Baylor is amazing academically.

We have Dr. Pepper Hour, and an unusually large number of good-looking students.