Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The most frustrating thing is the cost. Being a private school Baylor is extremely expensive. Even with scholarships and financial aid the bill is still pretty high. Though it is expensive it was always a part of my dream to attend this school and so I have and will work hard to maintain my dream.

The most frustrating thing about BU is that the school is extremly expensive and not only that but most of the people that go here are well off and seem to not worry about their finances as much as the minority do. It seems to promote a style that some people just can't afford to take part in.

The most frustrating thing about Baylor University is all the construction that is constantly in progress on the buildings and roads on campus as well as the safety of the campus. There have been many, many reports of muggings of the Baylor students on campus, some even being held at gun point.

The fact that I applied to that school and yet, due to a new program they had introduced -- the Baylor@MCC program -- I was no longer considered a student of theirs. No one seemed to care that my family was in near financial ruin because of that, despite my reaching out to them.

I think that the way that people tend to group together is the most frustrating aspect of this university. People sometimes get very comfortable within their group and they do not want to stray far from their group. I think this makes it intimidating for new studnets.

As I said, there is a good amount of diversity within the student body, but with that said, there is a much higher percentage of greek students than non greek. If you are planning on not going that direction, it is possible to find friends, but a little more difficult.

There isn't anything frustrating thing about my school. Everyone is welcoming and helpful here. It is a wonderful place for getting adjusted to living on your own and living the "college life". All of the professors and advisers are more than willing and able.

The most frustrating thing about my school was how much money it cost to go there. I paid for a quality education, and I feel like I only received a mediocre education in comparison to what could have been given to me for the money my parents and I paid.

Rich, upper class atmosphere with emphasis on wealthy dress and expensive cars. Over-emphasis on sorority and fraternity participation. Extreme emphasis on sports and intramural participation - to the point of sacrificing studies.

While education is high quality, the tuition is just as high. High tuition and minimal financial aid discourages minorities from applying. Once admitted, maintaining and securing more financial aid is incredibly difficult.