Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Having to attend Chapel twice a week. Monday's are lectures and Wednesday's are worship. However, they are interesting. We've had the Robbie Seay Band, Michael Franzese, and many more wonderful speakers and singers.

Texas' crazy, confused weather that changes three times a day! And the fact that a lot of Baylor students are here on daddy's money and take things for granted that the rest of us have to work really hard for.

Athletes and Honor students get priorty when choosing classes. For everyone else, it is hard to find spots in the upper classes you need because Honor students or athletes take up all the spots first.

Its cost. Its hard to pay for school and books are very expensive. We always use the new editions and some used books you still have to buy codes online if you buy them used.

Foreign language course requirements are different for different degrees, and it doesn't make sense. Business requires 1 semester, whereas Political Science requires 4.

Some of my professors are not very helpful and very vague in their teaching and their requirements. When we ask questions to clarify, we still receive vague answers.

I find that a large number of students do not know who they really are, so they follow the crowd and are not true to themselves or to the people surrounding them.

The most frustrating thing about this school is that everything is overpriced: tuition, books, etc, but you have to purchase all of these things.

Well once you are in the Nursing program you are required to take a certain amount of hours in a semester and sometimes it can be overwhelming.

The students can be very fickle in regards to school spirit and there is a self imposed separation from the faculty and can impair learning.