Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

Personaly, financial aid. For some reason i am always struggling to get a hold of them but when i do they are incredibly nice and helpful.

Parking! Everyone at Baylor always jokes about how parking at Baylor is a sport. I hear that many other schools have this problem.

The majority of the people are very close-minded and not open to things that are different from the way they were brought up.

Cost mainly, so keep your grades up! Financially speaking, they help you greatly, but you have to work to keep it.

The pressure of maintaining good academic standing in order to enter a good graduate school or future career.

The campus is located in Waco, TX which is a small city with not so much entertainment to offer.

The aforementioned trust fund kids. It's kind of hard being the only poor person you know.

I believe the most frustrating aspect is the price of schooling an education at Baylor.

The food. Do not be tricked by the welcome week meals. Its totally different later on.

The most frustrating thing about Baylor is the limited amounted of parking spaces.