Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

baylor is a great school for staying grounded in your faith yet still feeling like you have the typical college experience. a lot of christian universities are extremely small and have a lot of rule but baylor is big enough where you choose how involved you want to be with the university and are not bombarded with pointless rules.

Baylor is amazing. I love Baylor. There isn't much to Waco, but it's getting better. Baylor has some crazy school spirit. Common Grounds, the coffee shop on campus is where the cool people hang out. There is not nearly enough parking. Most people think I'm stuck up because I go to Baylor, but most people here aren't.

Baylor is a great size. There are lots of options on campus, but classes are small within your major. Waco isn't as bad as people think it will be, especially since there is so much to do around campus. The academics are better than expected, and improving in huge ways. It's a very exciting time to be at Baylor.

Here at Baylor everyone is so incredibly welcoming and happy. I don't think I've been surrounded by so many amazing people at once. Baylor is the perfect size. I always thought it was massive, but it's actually just very well known! The professors are amazing and genuinely care about you--not just a paycheck.

Baylor is the perfect place if you are looking for something right in the middle. The campus is beautiful and the off campus apartments and houses are really close to campus and each other. It's a great community. The school pride is amazing. Everyone really gets into the spirit. Sic'Em Bears!

I like baylor its a great school and it makes me sad that everybody can have a school like baylor. Really the best way to get the big picture of baylor is to spend a day on campus you'll learn more from that day than I could ever tell you via comment.

The best thing about Baylor is that, while trying to become a research university, the faculty refuses to 1) give up on educating undergraduates 2) give up on Baylor's Christian heritage.

the size is great spend most of my time in the library and the business school there is lots of school pride I like that Baylor is a Christian school parking is huge complaint

Baylor claims to be a Christian campus but it focuses more on exclusion and judgement than the acceptance and love they claim to preach.

They aren't embarrassed about their religious views, Baylor is very bold about being a Christian university, it's awesome.