Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The quality of education, the people who attend Baylor, love baylor, and that makes it great when everyone loves to be at this school, We may not like the work load but everyone here knows that a degree from Baylor will make all the stress worth it when we graduate. Also the facilities offered at this school are top quality, the gym, library, student union building, the land scaping and so much more are all amaizing places to hang out and/or study.

The best thing about Baylor University is the infinite number of resources at the students fingertips. Regardless of the class, the type of research that needs to be conducted, or the paper that has to be written, Baylor University has access to it. This large number of resources fosters academic growth and it encourages the students to learn more than just the surface knowledge of a subject. It forces students to spend time doing quality research.

The best thing about Baylor is the ability to get to know so many people. It starts off with Orientation, Line Camp, and Welcome Week. The emphasis on friendship between students is felt here at Baylor. The on-campus housing communities, the fraternities and sororities, the organizations, and the churches really focus on building meaningful relationships. People are what matter most, and Baylor recognizes and celebrates that.

I love everything about my school. There isn't one thing that I enjoyed more than the other. The cafeterias were great and Penland made me feel like I was at home again. The dorms were well kept and the hall directors were easy to reach and talk to if there was ever an issue with another girl in the hall. I always felt safe on campus and never felt afraid to walk on campus at night unlike some students at other schools.

I love the friendships I've made. My first two years at Baylor were honestly not the greatest - but I've made friendships that will last. I've literally had those moments where it comes down to studying for a test or having a night with best friends that I'll never forget, and I've always made the right choice. I love the people I go to school with, and having them now was worth the not so great first two years here.

The best thing about Baylor University thus far has been its environment, both geographic and humane. The people as well as the natural greenery everywhere creates an inviting place to be at. I love to go out into the quad. or a patch of grass to study or take notes; the scenery is gorgeous and calming. The squirels around campus are quite humorous also which are a great way to get distracted on a study break!

The best thing about my school would be the enviroment. There are alot of students at Baylor that are excited about learning and their attitude flows around the school to everyone here. Everybody is also friendly at Baylor. You can find professors around capus that are willing to have conversations with you about anything or students in a class that will offer to help tutor you in a class.

I think the best thing about Baylor is its recently-built science building. Having been a neuroscience major, I had to spend a lot of time in the BSB (Baylor Sciences Building). Whether I was going to class or studying, the BSB was an enjoyable place for me to be with its modern classrooms and high-tech laboratories, along with its numerous study coves and convenient coffee/snack cafe.

The best part about attending Baylor is the camaraderie that extends from every member of this community--no matter what your financial status, religion, or background, Baylor creates a family away from home here on their campus. As an out of state student, I feel loved and goal-oriented. I am supported by my coworkers, classmates, roommates, and professors to be the best I can be.

The best thing about Baylor University is its size. Baylor is large enough to be a highly regarded academically and in sports, but small enough to provide students with mostly small classes and easy access to professors. Also, it doesn't take too long to walk between classes. Baylor takes pride in its campus, with beautiful buildings and greenery, and accomodating facilities.