Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The best aspect of Baylor University is the Christian background. Baylor is a Christian university and the professors embedd Christian values in every class. Their freedom to integrate Christinaity has made my college experience so much more meanigful and enjoyable in the short time I have been enrolled. I cannot wait to continue the next 4 years in such a loving environment.

The best thing about Baylor University is the people and the warm, caring, and loving atmosphere. Everyone at Baylor University is welcoming and provides you with a sense of belonging and family. There are many different organizations and studen activities that unite students at Baylor University and I love the opportunity to interact with different people and cultures.

The spirit and community of the students here is the best thing about Baylor University. Everyone is extremely welcoming and friendly. There is a strong faith aspect present in lives of the students here. I continually feel uplifted and motivated at Baylor. The people I have met here have impacted me greatly and helped shape me into the person I am today.

The education here is very good. The professors are very friendly and help you understand the material. The campus is beautiful and baylor hosts a lot of social events for students to interact. Perhaps the best part is that the campus is Christian based which is something very important for me. There is a deep sense of brotherhood/sisterhood at this campus.

The best thing about my school is its reputation and the drive we all have to uphold that reputation. Every person who sets foot on the campus strives to keep it beautiful for future generations. Every student understands the value of the education they are receiving. We are taught to be appreciative of our education and how to use it to its fullest.

The Baylor Interdisciplinary Core program offered provides a well-rounded learning opportunity for honors students. Also, Baylor is the only University, that I am aware of, that has Health Science Studies as a choice for a major. Overall, I consider the best thing about my school, Baylor University, is the unique opportunities provided to the students.

The best thing about Baylor University is its atmosphere. The campus is absolutely gorgeous. This makes it 100x better to walk around to classes because the campus is so small, parking space is limited. Also, it really brightens my day to be able to walk around in the shade and sun and see all the squirrels and flowers and gardens.

I really enjoy that Baylor promotes racial diversity and global awareness. They take the time to inform you and keep you on your toes as far as current events go. They expect you to research information for yourself and keep yourself informed. It helps prepare for class and makes for better discussions outside of class.

The way Baylor University makes sure that every student knows the tradition of their school. They provide a week of learning the chants, traditions, and stories behind why Baylor University is what it is now. Baylor University makes every student part of its tradition and part of its growing goals for the future.

The best thing I consider about my school is the open possibility to believe differently. Since Baylor is a very traditional Baptist University, it can, at times, be daunting for other students that adhere to other beliefs. This intimidation, however, is quelled when students learn to see from others' perspective.