Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The best thing about this campus is probably class size. Most of the classes I am taking now are small but some can be big, just not as big as I hear other schools are. Its nice to have a small classroom so that you can feel more involved and known rather than being just a kid that has to listen to the teacher.

The best thing about Baylor University is how they blend a rigirous academic workload with a Christian background. They do not compromise either to make the other one stronger. Rather, they boost both up in an active environment that is welcomed by people of all ethnicities and religions.

The campus life, everyone who attends Baylor has a very upbeat attitude and the professors are very encourging and helpful with whatever you need help with. There are tutors here who are willing to help for no fee and the Writing Center and Math Lab are very helpful when help is needed.

The best thing about my school is that it is founded on the Christian faith. Although not everyone that attends the school is a Christian, a large amount are, and it provides a more supportive atmosphere for a Christian to develope their relationship with God if they truly seek it.

The best things about Baylor is the people and great sense of comradrie from joining Greek fraternities and sororities that really do dominate the social scene. And then of course there is the great alumni networks that includes some very influencial people and their kids.

The professors are very helpful for the most part. Many will even go out of their way to develop a personal relationship with you so that they understand you as a person better. That can help them know how to help you individually if you come to them for help.

The best thing at my school is the Christian aspect. I can from a very liberal high school that did not incorporate God into anything and now I pray with my classmates before every class and before any sporting event. This makes this university a great one.

The Baylor University name carries an amount of honor and prestige that isn't related to most other schools (especially in Texas). Because of this, I (along with my peers) am extremely proud to attend a university that has earned such a revered name.

There should be NO reason why you can't find something to belong to. They have SO many activities, clubs, social events, like you name it, they probably got it. You can even find people who stay in the library all the time, and hang out with them!

The best thing about my school is the campus life. Baylor does everything and anything they can to make sure that new, incoming students meet others right away to form long-lasting friendships in order to survive the adventure that college brings.