Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The best thing about Baylor University is the opportunity all students have to be exposed to and to participate in Christian-based activities while pursuing higher education goals.

The overall community on campus. That means from either student to student relationships to faculty to student relationships. When you walk around campus, you will feel welcome.

The environment at Baylor University encourages academic success as well as social interaction with a diverse variety of organizations. It is very easy to be successful here.

The quality of the pre-medical department because they want students to succeed and offer great opportunities to increase the likelihood of admission into a medical school.

Baylor really challenges me everyday. My classes are tough, but stimulate my thinking and make me really get involved in my work. I really love that about Baylor.

The friendliness and helpfulness of all the people on the baylor campus, because they all create a great sense of community and make you feel like you belong.

I consider the education Baylor provided to be the best thing about my school, as well as the opportunity to be exposed to unique ideas and perspectives.

Baylor is a Christ based school with high academic standards and a low professor to student ratio. Baylor is academically renowned in the USA and world.

I think the atmosphere at Baylor is great. It is a very friendly school and is small enough so that you can personally know most of the professors.

My professors and the relationships I form with them, my classes that prepare me for my future, and the friends that have changed my life.