Baylor University

« See more reviews of Baylor University

The school spirit because even though our football team sucks, you will always find thousands of students wearing the gold and green.

The opportunities they provide for students. The tutoring and help for those that need help in class. Also pst graduating jobs.

The fact that we have bears on campus because they represent so much about this university. Plus, it is a unique feature.

The best thing is the feeling of community and family. The feeling makes it easier to learn and make Baylor your home.

The school is like a small community of its own. There are many things to do while you're not in class or studying.

The spirit of it. Everyone loves our school and always speaks so highly of it, even while voicing criticism.

The best thing of this school would have to be the academics as well as the facilities that they offer

The best thing about my school is how the private school spirit outweighs all other schools.

The classes tend to stay small and you get a lot of one-on-one time with the professors

The size of the school and the Christian context for learning are the best parts!