Beacon College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Beacon College

David

Beacon is the best college that I could attend. The offerings and services are great and considering the fact that it is a school for students with learning disabilities and they help students in all areas and it helps us become successful.

Imagine being told that you won't go to college because of your learning disability! Those words were said to me when I was younger. My parents didn't listen and believed in me to go to college. I got the help I needed through high school to help me get to college. That's when we found Beacon College through a friend. Beacon College is a 2 year and 4 year college for students with learning disabilities. I was very excited to go to a college that I knew I could succeed at and get the help that I needed to graduate with a degree. Beacon College is a great school for students with learning disabilities. They provide each student with a mentor to help you while you are at school. I had the help I needed anytime with my studies. The professors want you to succeed and help you. I had the opportunity to build a relationship with my professors. The class sizes are small that way you get more attention. I beat the odds and went to a college geared towards my needs and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts. I recommend Beacon College to anyone looking for a great college for their children with learning disabilities.

Jonathan

Class size is ok the dorms can be a little nicer most of people I meant been petty nice. The college is like any other you have to study hard to achieve your dreams . This college has been good for me because of the smaller size class room helps me focus better.