Washington, NC
Beaufort County Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Beaufort County Community College

Joanna

I love BCCC. The teachers are great, the class sizes are small, and I learn so much in my classes

Abigail

Overall I think Beaufort County Community College is a great college to go to. The teachers are very helpful and always available if a student needs help or has a question. Plus, everyone on campus is pretty friendly, and even though Beaufort does not have any sports, they have a multitude of clubs that people can join, they have a gym, a beaufitt class, etc. I am truly happy that I chose to go to Beaufort County Community College for my first two years.

Shannon

As a student who has just recently craduated high school, I do not know much of college life yet, so my advice to myself as a high school senior would be to get a job early in the school year. It would be very helpful in saving up money to pay for tuition rather than rushing to try and find scholarships. Another piece of advice would be to not procrastinate on applying for schools or scholarships because it is so much more difficult to find money to pay for the upcoming semester a month before that semester starts. One more bit of advice that I would bestow upon myself would be to have fun with the friends I make over the year so that I would have more experiences with them before everyone goes off to college and we don't see each other any more. The most important one would be about saving money.

From what I've seen of the campus, the school has a very attractive outside look.

I have not been to the school yet, so I do not know of anything that I would find frustrating yet

Andre

If I could go back in time, I would give High School the best that I have. Knowing how had it is tofind good jobs now and having a family I would hnestly give it te best got. I would probbly immediatly transition from High scho student to a four year college student.

It's Nursing school is preferred over Pitt and ECU 's nursing.

The teachers are a little hard to deal with. The teachers are so busy thgey really don't have time with the students.

Beaufort County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.