Becker College Top Questions

My classmates are friendly, helpful, hardworking students; they are all very diverse in what they study, and who they are which is what my college is all about.

Randall

The most friendly and energetic people around.

Gia

If you were to take a fast glance at one of my classrooms you would notice that the classroom body is composed of dynamic people who differ in nationality, age, family orientation; wich creates a learning oppertunity outside the curriculum.

Those kids in high school that you knew of but never talked to because they're quiet but didn't do particularly well academically.

my classmates come from many different areas and backgrounds, who seem to want to get a good education.

Becker's student body is relatively diverse, with students from various states and nations. However, most students at Becker are from MA. Diversity is respected on campus and represented in various groups such as the Black Student Union, and SASSY (a group in support of the LGBT community), and others. Students at Becker tend to be lower to middle of the Middle class. Most are hardworking and are only able to attend Becker, due to Becker's generous financial support.

Becker is a very diverse school, students from all sorts of background attend. I think that all students are politically active, in each class we often talk about what's going on in the news, elections and current events. Just like every school there are students who are really competitive and some that are not so much.

Adriana

I love the people who attend my school. Everyone is so different but so much fun.

Esmeralda

Students at Becker College are frilendly and very helpful. They will often go out of their way to help you out.