Florence, KY
Beckfield College-Florence

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Beckfield College-Florence

Dhakota

Beckfield has potential. I believe some of their educators need better training in teaching. It's as if they just hire nurses that have no history in teaching to a class. A decent college as in campus wise. Its two buildings, not big at all. The parking lot was terrible when i left. Too many students and not enough parking spots. LPN program fairly hard. Expensive. Could have been taught better, i believe that is why it made it hard. I basically had to teach myself.

Classmates here are diverse but one singularity among the student population. We are all driven to succeed in our educations. We are here to learn and work hard to acheive our goals and have our careers.

Attending college has allowed me to discover who I am as a person. I have learned so much that has helped to create my opinions and my views on life. It has allowed me to become the woman I am now, and has given me strength courage and determination to keep moving forward in life.

Financial Aid is a major component at Beckfield College. They help you fill out you FAFSA and manage your student loans.

Kathryne

I would advise myself to study as much as I possible could, to teach myself good study habbits in high school, so college would be slightly easier. I would tell myself to be dedicated, and to work on stress managemet techniques. I would prepare myself a little more that college life is far from easy. During the transition I would of stressed the importance of scholorships, because of the upcoming economy. That student loans would be hard to get half way threw school, so money couldn't be the reason to not succeeding. I would also stress the importance of finding a job in the feild of nursing, so you knew from the begining that it was what you wanted to do instead of wasting two years trying to figure that out.

The thing about Beckfield College would be the teachers, everyone so far that I have encounter wants you to successed and believes strongly in postive reinforcement. The nursing program is a hard program to succeed in and they help in ever way possible to ensure you make it to the end and you know your stuff.

The worst thing about Beckfield College would be the amount of tuition, and the size of the building. There isn't really any places to go and study at school without being in a very small but very busy library, or the student center. Also the amount of computers available for the students to use

Beckfield College-Florence administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.