Beckfield College-Florence Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Beckfield College-Florence

Devyn

I love Beckfield College because everything is so accessible and everybody is so helpful. they answers questions and the professor actually engage in the discussions. The material we learn is very comprehensible and if i ever have any questions my professors always answers in a timely manner im so happy to choose Beckfield college.

Dhakota

Beckfield has potential. I believe some of their educators need better training in teaching. It's as if they just hire nurses that have no history in teaching to a class. A decent college as in campus wise. Its two buildings, not big at all. The parking lot was terrible when i left. Too many students and not enough parking spots. LPN program fairly hard. Expensive. Could have been taught better, i believe that is why it made it hard. I basically had to teach myself.

sydney

I love the fast tract program Beckfield has for nursing. Most of the teachers and staff are very nice and helpful. I class sizes are pretty small so you can learn easier and not feel forgotten about in the class. They have done very well at getting campus classes online due to COVID 19. I would highly suggest this program for moms who need to get the degree they have always wanted! Really happy I chose Beckfield!