Bellarmine University Top Questions

Bellermine University is a private school, that offers smaller class sizes which is perfect for me.

Darlene

hard-working students learning lots

Chelsey

Bellarmine, both eclectic and welcoming, provides pioneer students the opportunity to be challenged, to learn and meet new people in an academic setting.

Katherine

Bellarmine is home--we laugh, eat, sleep, learn, love, and grow up here.

Doris

My school is awesome, I couldn’t have chosen a better undergraduate school; everything that I need is right here on campus!

Bellarmine is a very small, accomodating, university with great pride in their job after college percentage.

Bellarmine is a small campus with a large emphasis on group learing, creating strong relationships, and a high expectation on academics.

Tessa

liberal arts college with a friendly environment and lots of potential

Shannon

Bellarmine University is a small liberal arts school that provides an incredible academic experience and opportunities to students throughout their time here.

Ash

Belarmine University is laid-back, and educationally focused, you won't get lost in the crowd here; more important than advancing your IQ (which will occur), Bellarmine helps you find your true self and have great times along the way.

monica

a small liberal arts institution

Jessi

Bellarmine has a peaceful parklike setting and small class sizes.

Adam

My school was not hard at all to adjust to from high school because of the small attendance and friendliness.

Lauran

I love the school I attend, but they do not offer enough classes compared to the amount of students and interest in that class.

Kristina

It doesn?t just offer a variety of academic resources and amazing programs for international students., it also provides me with a sense of home with its beautifully campus and parks.