Bellevue, WA
Bellevue College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellevue College

Michelle

You?ve tried to convince yourself that education doesn?t matter - you can be successful without getting a degree. You don?t really think that; you just fear you can?t pay for it. The truth is that you can; in fact, some places will even pay you. There are scholarships available for students. Don?t wait until you?re 40 and you?ve realized that you could have struggled less in life if you got your degree earlier. Talk to your advisor. It will be much easier to finish your degree now before life gets complicated. Yes, having children of your own is wonderful, but you will be able to do more things with them if you complete college before hand. Find a way to achieve your educational dream first ? don?t abandon it over something as ridiculous as money. Then, you will have the gift of time to share with your future family ? instead of saying, ?Sorry I can?t play right now ? mommy has to study.? Those sweet angel eyes won?t understand why you don?t have time for them, and you will never forget how it tugged your heart strings to see them cry.

I think it is best known for its diversity.

My school has a diverse blend of traditional, non-traditional and international students. I love my accounting teacher because he honestly seems concerned about the students' success.

fabio

dont depend on 1 particular aspect of learning, the more you know, the more youll have a chance at any job. the key is to broaden your horizon whether it be one thing, another thing, or a third thing thats completely different. in short, knowledge is power, the more you know, the further you'll get ahead in life. dont depend on just your music, but go to school and learn things, pay them off asap, establish good credit by paying off the schools and education on time and you'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Jeanna

I would tell myself not to worry so much. I was so stressed out that college would be so much harder and I thought that I would never get all my work done. I would tell myself to just be chill and enjoy my senior year because one, I will never get it back, and two, there is nothing to be worried about.

There is so much diversity. You walk through campus and see people of all different races from all different countries. It's awesome to see that we can all get along together even though we are all so different.

I don't think there is a kind of person that shouldn't attend my school. There are tons of programs offered so there is something for everyone.

Gina

I wish that I had known that education was what I wanted to pursue academically all along. I participated in a program through Washington State called Running Start, where I attended a community college my junior and senior year of high school. So far its been the best choice I?ve made in my academic career. If I had known then what I know now I would be in graduate school, but everything happens for a reason.

If I could go back and speak with myself as senior I would tell myself that there is no rush to finish college. Despite what has been impressed upon me my whole life, you don?t have to go right from high school knowing what you want to be, finish a four-year degree and get a job. I would tell myself its okay to not have all the answers right away and not know exactly what you want to be. I think its more important to really figure out what you want in life and a break from school with some work experience may be just what you need. I would also tell myself that you need more than the dream of going to a four-year school to succeed. You need motivation, determination and ambition to make it at a university.

The kind of person who shouldn?t attend Bellevue College is someone who isn?t serious about college. Even though its not a university, yet, its not known as one of the easier schools in the area. The person also shouldn?t want an abundant amount of program choices for beginning students and professionals.

Rachael

I first heard about Bellevue College because I was told they had one of the best online programs in Washington. And after over a year of attending, I am so glad I made the3 decision to go to BC. Their online program has surpassed it's reputation. I can imagine that soon their program will be one of the top in the nation.

I would advise myself to get started with FAFSA as soon as possible. The FAFSA process not only takes an extremely long time to process, but often there is not much help that can give you. The roughest part about college are the finance so start educating yourself now about all the terms and options. Also, I would tell myself to plan on getting a student loan. They are absolutely necissary if one wants to be able to afford college.

I am enrolled in the distance education program at Bellevue College. So far, this program has done an amazing job at helping me do what it takes to further my education. I have never even been to the campus and have managed to complete 4 sucessful quarters. The employees really try hard to make sure that the needs of the students are met. I take classes to fit my schedule, am getting a great education, and truely feel like a valued student.

Casey

A well rounded school with multiple oppertunities to gain a great education while saving money.

If i could go back in life, there are a lot of things i would change. i would first start to save up money starting freshman year due to the raising tuition amount at major 4-year schools. I would also work harder on my grades to possibly get a scholorship from the schools that i applied too, or to get into a top ranked school. i would study in high school like i am currently studying to college. I would visit the library everyday and studying hard for my tests. There is a lot i would change academically but not a lot i would change socially. i played sports and friends were really important to me. I would go back and put forth more time into my sports to try and get on a 4-year college sports team. i would also spend a lot more time with my family. I was very busy with sports and stuff in high school and didnt have enough time with my family. I would have liked to be more connected with them because family is very important.

This school is based upon the students who live in the area and are not able to pay for other schools. This school is very cheap, and has a good educational system. A person who is looking for a break in their sports career or who is looking to bring their grades up to attend a good 4-year school should attend Bellevue College. This school helps you focuse on getting good grades while working to raise enough money to attend a higher level of education.

Bellevue College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.