Bellevue, WA
Bellevue College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellevue College

Lisa

Bellevue Community College is a great school, with friendly people and a good environment.

You need to work and study hard in school. Manage your time wisely and do not procrastinate for it would be very difficult to catch up later on. If you need help with something or just don't understand something do not be afraid to ask, whether it is a teacher or students. Stay focus with your school work and always do your best.

The students and faculty are very nice and helpful. You never really feel out of place, even if you are really shy. Feeling comfortable in the environment you are, especially for school, is really important to me. If you have a question, they try to answer it and do not give you the cold shoulder.

I would take some time off right after high school to figure out what I would like to get my degree in.

I've had only wonderful experiences at Bellevue College, all the teachers I've had are very knowledgeable and there to help the students.

There are many different students that attend this campus, perhaps someone that is interested in a cultural atmosphere.

Andrijana

Most of my casemates are busybodies, good source of ideas, entertaining, ambitious, friendly, talented?

Bellevue College is known for one of the best colleges in Washington State. Bellevue College is largest college in Washington State. Bellevue College offers Bachelor of Applied Arts degree in Interior Design. As well, BC offers Applied Science degree in Imagining Science, Radiation. BC?s athletes are part of Northwest Athletic Association. Bellevue College is also known for winning different awards. Some of them are National John L. Blackburn Award for Exemplary Models of Administrative Leadership, Microsoft IT Showcase School, etc.

Few years ago, I was accepted to University of Law in Bosnia. Did not take that seriously and drop from school. Only important think, about that time, were parties. Everything was about having a fun. I am back to school now and very successful. However, I am doing everything opposite than what I used to do. If I could give myself advices then I would not leave my homework for last minute or skip doing it. In addition, skipping classes is not god idea. Many important things are learned and discussed throughout classes. Furthermore, I would put school as a priority than parties. There will be plenty of time for parties :) . It is important to get enough of sleep. If I was not tired, I would be able to concentrate during a class. Also, I would avoid falling a sleep and felling uncomfortable about that. If I knew all of this then, what I know now? I would have my carrier built. What about my life??? ...

lisa

There are lots of students and the college isn't very big, but students and teachers are very nice and very helpful.

Be ready for a challenge. Try your best in everything you do and never slack off. Stay on track with the class and the assigments, because its almost impossible to catch up later. Think positive and do not procrastinate. A good idea would be to review some of the material that has been covered in high school, because it will be very helpful in college. Do not be afraid to ask for help.

Any person can attend this school, you will find people of all races and religion; as long as this school has what you are looking for in a career.

robert

Hit the books and hit them hard to prepare yourself for the masters degree you need to have a job you love to go to daily and if I don't like it I will be able to find a differnt one that I enjoy.

Michelle

I think it is best known for its diversity.

I think it is best known for its diversity.

You?ve tried to convince yourself that education doesn?t matter - you can be successful without getting a degree. You don?t really think that; you just fear you can?t pay for it. The truth is that you can; in fact, some places will even pay you. There are scholarships available for students. Don?t wait until you?re 40 and you?ve realized that you could have struggled less in life if you got your degree earlier. Talk to your advisor. It will be much easier to finish your degree now before life gets complicated. Yes, having children of your own is wonderful, but you will be able to do more things with them if you complete college before hand. Find a way to achieve your educational dream first ? don?t abandon it over something as ridiculous as money. Then, you will have the gift of time to share with your future family ? instead of saying, ?Sorry I can?t play right now ? mommy has to study.? Those sweet angel eyes won?t understand why you don?t have time for them, and you will never forget how it tugged your heart strings to see them cry.

My school has a diverse blend of traditional, non-traditional and international students. I love my accounting teacher because he honestly seems concerned about the students' success.

fabio

dont depend on 1 particular aspect of learning, the more you know, the more youll have a chance at any job. the key is to broaden your horizon whether it be one thing, another thing, or a third thing thats completely different. in short, knowledge is power, the more you know, the further you'll get ahead in life. dont depend on just your music, but go to school and learn things, pay them off asap, establish good credit by paying off the schools and education on time and you'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Jeanna

I would tell myself not to worry so much. I was so stressed out that college would be so much harder and I thought that I would never get all my work done. I would tell myself to just be chill and enjoy my senior year because one, I will never get it back, and two, there is nothing to be worried about.

There is so much diversity. You walk through campus and see people of all different races from all different countries. It's awesome to see that we can all get along together even though we are all so different.

I don't think there is a kind of person that shouldn't attend my school. There are tons of programs offered so there is something for everyone.

Gina

If I could go back and speak with myself as senior I would tell myself that there is no rush to finish college. Despite what has been impressed upon me my whole life, you don?t have to go right from high school knowing what you want to be, finish a four-year degree and get a job. I would tell myself its okay to not have all the answers right away and not know exactly what you want to be. I think its more important to really figure out what you want in life and a break from school with some work experience may be just what you need. I would also tell myself that you need more than the dream of going to a four-year school to succeed. You need motivation, determination and ambition to make it at a university.

I wish that I had known that education was what I wanted to pursue academically all along. I participated in a program through Washington State called Running Start, where I attended a community college my junior and senior year of high school. So far its been the best choice I?ve made in my academic career. If I had known then what I know now I would be in graduate school, but everything happens for a reason.

The kind of person who shouldn?t attend Bellevue College is someone who isn?t serious about college. Even though its not a university, yet, its not known as one of the easier schools in the area. The person also shouldn?t want an abundant amount of program choices for beginning students and professionals.

Rachael

I first heard about Bellevue College because I was told they had one of the best online programs in Washington. And after over a year of attending, I am so glad I made the3 decision to go to BC. Their online program has surpassed it's reputation. I can imagine that soon their program will be one of the top in the nation.

I would advise myself to get started with FAFSA as soon as possible. The FAFSA process not only takes an extremely long time to process, but often there is not much help that can give you. The roughest part about college are the finance so start educating yourself now about all the terms and options. Also, I would tell myself to plan on getting a student loan. They are absolutely necissary if one wants to be able to afford college.

I am enrolled in the distance education program at Bellevue College. So far, this program has done an amazing job at helping me do what it takes to further my education. I have never even been to the campus and have managed to complete 4 sucessful quarters. The employees really try hard to make sure that the needs of the students are met. I take classes to fit my schedule, am getting a great education, and truely feel like a valued student.

Bellevue College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.