Bellevue, WA
Bellevue College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellevue College

Rachael

I first heard about Bellevue College because I was told they had one of the best online programs in Washington. And after over a year of attending, I am so glad I made the3 decision to go to BC. Their online program has surpassed it's reputation. I can imagine that soon their program will be one of the top in the nation.

I would advise myself to get started with FAFSA as soon as possible. The FAFSA process not only takes an extremely long time to process, but often there is not much help that can give you. The roughest part about college are the finance so start educating yourself now about all the terms and options. Also, I would tell myself to plan on getting a student loan. They are absolutely necissary if one wants to be able to afford college.

I am enrolled in the distance education program at Bellevue College. So far, this program has done an amazing job at helping me do what it takes to further my education. I have never even been to the campus and have managed to complete 4 sucessful quarters. The employees really try hard to make sure that the needs of the students are met. I take classes to fit my schedule, am getting a great education, and truely feel like a valued student.

Casey

A well rounded school with multiple oppertunities to gain a great education while saving money.

If i could go back in life, there are a lot of things i would change. i would first start to save up money starting freshman year due to the raising tuition amount at major 4-year schools. I would also work harder on my grades to possibly get a scholorship from the schools that i applied too, or to get into a top ranked school. i would study in high school like i am currently studying to college. I would visit the library everyday and studying hard for my tests. There is a lot i would change academically but not a lot i would change socially. i played sports and friends were really important to me. I would go back and put forth more time into my sports to try and get on a 4-year college sports team. i would also spend a lot more time with my family. I was very busy with sports and stuff in high school and didnt have enough time with my family. I would have liked to be more connected with them because family is very important.

This school is based upon the students who live in the area and are not able to pay for other schools. This school is very cheap, and has a good educational system. A person who is looking for a break in their sports career or who is looking to bring their grades up to attend a good 4-year school should attend Bellevue College. This school helps you focuse on getting good grades while working to raise enough money to attend a higher level of education.

Bellevue College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.