Bellevue College

« See more reviews of Bellevue College

Bellevue College is a school dedicated to enhancing student learning by exposing students to courses that force students to think domestically as well as globally by having nternational students from all over the world come to Bellevue College in pursuit of a top notch education allowing both United States and International student to become globally minded eleminating the language barrier

Bellevue College is a school with diviersified programms and opportunities, where the staff os more than open to help you find the best options for your studies.

It is a very good school , and the staff and falculty are very supportive. Most student are motivated to learn and succeed.

Bellevue College has a wide range of variety in their students and classes; a great place for students witha busy schedule.

BC has a huge, diverse student body, many, many resources, clubs, and an army of awesome teachers to help you succeed.

There are lots of students and the college isn't very big, but students and teachers are very nice and very helpful.

This is a place where driven individuals can go to help eachother learn and grow as they pursue their own interests.

A well rounded school with multiple oppertunities to gain a great education while saving money.

Bellevue Community College is a great school, with friendly people and a good environment.

The school I attend is small, helpful, yet big enough to make a difference.