Bellevue College

« See more reviews of Bellevue College

This school is based upon the students who live in the area and are not able to pay for other schools. This school is very cheap, and has a good educational system. A person who is looking for a break in their sports career or who is looking to bring their grades up to attend a good 4-year school should attend Bellevue College. This school helps you focuse on getting good grades while working to raise enough money to attend a higher level of education.

International students, persons with multicultural interests, or people in which English is their second language. The college has wonderful ESL support and great programs for international students. The location has a very diverse population and the weather is mild.

Any person can attend this school, you will find people of all races and religion; as long as this school has what you are looking for in a career.

There are many different students that attend this campus, perhaps someone that is interested in a cultural atmosphere.

Anyone could attend this school: old, young, female, male, and all cultures are welcome.

Someone who is not quite sure what they want to study or where they want to go.