Bellevue College Top Questions

Alexandra

I've been around this school quite a bit so nothing that I can think of.

Stacie

The one thing I wish I would have known before going to Bellevue College is how much help I would get along the way. The staff, programs, clubs, advisors, e-mails, and handouts given continually have made it much easier to assimilate through my college education. I have had help and assistance with each step I take, making it much easier to focus on the on the academic aspects of school.

Larry

I wish I had known more math before I went to college. It never interested me in high school because I never thought I would use math very much. It only took a few quarters to change my mind. After a while I decided to major in computer science which meant I had a long road ahead of me. Had a taken more math in high school I could have graduated a quarter or two sooner and life would have been a lot easier. Over time, I have also learned that mathematics is important to many career paths.

Hallie

I would have wanted to know the the nursing program could be changed. I started at the school with different expectations that have changed.

Brooke

One thing that I wish I would have known before I started is that they offer a wide range of classes. I was attending another school prior to this and the amount of classes offered was very limited. I would have initially started at this school had I known that they had so much more to offer.

Melinda

The only thing I wished I had known before coming to Bellevue College was how difficult it was going to be to find a parking spot in the morning.

Jeff

I wish I had learned how to organize and set priorities especially when multiple courses require simultaneous homework and projects

Gina

I wish that I had known that education was what I wanted to pursue academically all along. I participated in a program through Washington State called Running Start, where I attended a community college my junior and senior year of high school. So far its been the best choice I?ve made in my academic career. If I had known then what I know now I would be in graduate school, but everything happens for a reason.