Bellevue, NE
Bellevue University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellevue University

Fixed  rate loan

Matthew

Bellevue University is a great school! It is expensive, but I would definitely recommend it to someone who wants to get their bachelor's degree! The class sizes are smaller that UNO, and most degree programs you can take online! I am going for my bachelor's in Cybersecurity, and unfortunately, that degree is entirely online. The only thing that I dislike about Bellevue so far is that in an effort to promote their online classes, some degree programs aren't even offered in person, which makes meeting new people and building connections more difficult.

ABDURRASHID

One of the best universities is Bellevue university. It is a very nice school. It is so convince. And, everyone is very friendly. The textbooks are suitable to each class. I can use the text books over and over again. It is an unique university and suits everyone's needs.

Igor

i think bellevue university is a good university with all the infrastructure students need to succeed. The staff is really professional and always willing to held whenever you need them. the spirit in school is really friendly and feels like being in family. i would recommend this university to anyone looking for a safe and nice place to study.

Karin

I have never felt so welcomed or supported - even though all my classes were online there was always someone there to answer questions, guide me to the right area and encourage me to move onto a Master's. The faculty were amazing and gave each student more than excepted time and assistance to ensure they could not only pass but surpass the normal.

kelly

Bellevue University offers an affordable online program that accommodates working students and those who are remote.

Joel

It is a very clean and accessible campus. It has all the amenities you could need and the classes are engaging. The teachers are always ready to help you out and the student advisors are amazing at helping to track your studies. Getting my degree is easier than I thought it would be because it is such a friendly and helpful school.

Christina

If I could talk to my highschool self again I would tell me to learn to meditate. Learn to meditate, control my emotions, and show those hormones who is boss. I'd tell myself, "You know that guy on the basketball team? Nope. That cute nerd in the corner there? Nope. The martial artist? Nope." I'd tell myself that I have a ridiculously smart and good looking nerd in my future who loves me for who I am. And I'd tell myself that who I am ends up being even nerdier than I am now (during highschool). I manage to double and triple up on the geekness but I also manage to double and triple up on confidence and ability. I'd say, "It won't always feel like this. The friends you will make and the things you will do will lift you up. I would tell me that what you are learning now is setting you up to be who you are, and who you are in the future is a very happy person with so much love. So keep studying. The best is yet to come. Oh, and thank mom and dad regularly.

I wish I would have known how much time I would need for writing papers.

Any kind of person can attend this school but it is especially great for military or working adults.

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn, don't sweat the small stuff. Yes, you do have ADD and depression/anxiety, but there are options for help. When it comes to friends, you'll eventually make new ones. You may not be able to go out to parties now while your mom still makes the rules, but when you go to college, you're going to have to be careful. People make mistakes. Don't ever get down about them. Learn from them and move on. When it comes to boys, just chill out and you'll find one someday that you'll fall in love with at first sight. Trust me, I did. Make sure that you do your homework on time and do not procrastinate! Keep applying for scholarships even after your first year of college. You may not feel like a worthy person now, but later you will be worth something to a lot of people.

The type of people who should attend Bellevue University are the ones who are dedicated to completing their work and set goals for themselves. Those who have dreams of going to school and getting a degree should apply at Bellevue University.

Trying to find scholarships for the winter semester.

Hector

It caters to the working adult. I am Active duty military and I deploy a lot. I am married and have 3 dogs, I do not have the luxury of attending a brick and mortar school. That is why I chose this university aside from being very military friendly school it also has a very good Graphic Design program.

I would approach myself in a friendly manner and introduce myself, to “Hector.” Let Hector know that I come from the future and explain to him what I know now and what you will have accomplished throughout the years. You will turn out to be a good man whole heartedly, who loves his friends and family. That you have become pretty successful as a 15+ year Active Duty Airman in the United States Air Force and to not worry about the little things in life. You will marry a beautiful and wonderful person that you will meet at your first duty location. I would advise myself to really think about what your Wrestling coach said to you about joining the elite Pararescue team and make a difference in the world and for your fellow teammates. To score higher in the Asvab and potentially get the job you really wanted in the Air Force. Finally, have myself sit down and to take me seriously on this next advice, “take one class a semester!” This would make you be a better person, smarter and competitive with promotions in the Armed Forces.

Well for one, someone not self motivated. Being that I am out of state I will be attending this school online and that requires a lot of self discipline.

Debra

The support that is given. If I need anything or have any questions, I know there will be someone to answer and help me.

I would say GO, GO, GO to college. Adult life can wait.

I went to Kaplan for my AA in Criminal Justice and Bellevue is alot more work and tougher, which I enjoy. They seem to care and have interest in getting a person where they want to be. It is also an excelled program which is nice. I can get to my goal of being a Domestic Abuse counselor sooner.

Bellevue University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.