Green Bay, WI
Bellin College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellin College

Cerena

I think that Bellin College is a small, community based, interactive school. It's very hands-on and the professors are available and understanding. If you are interested in Nursing, this is the perfect school for you. They are very focused on giving students the best nursing education in Green Bay, Wisconsin and other locations. When I visited Bellin, I immediately fell in love! I cannot wait to attend Fall 2019!

Cassandra

Bellin College is a great place to receive your Nursing, Radiologic Science, or Ultrasound degree. It is a smaller community where everyone eventually knows one another. Everyone is always willing to help and there are more and more opportunities arising.

Andrea

Bellin College is the school to go to if you are serious about your education. Bellin has been educating for over 100 years and has been very successful. Not only does Bellin offer all the resources for you to be successful both in and out of school, but they also count with an amazing staff that is always available when you need them. Bellin College is a small facility that feels like home. As soon as you walk in you feel extremely welcomed by all the smiles, you are never unnoticed. If I had to pick a college to attend, I’d pick Bellin College in a heartbeat.

Ryan

When deciding on a college, I considered going away to a 4 year state college before deciding on starting my degree at Pikes Peak Community College. It has been such a postive experience. I have been fortunate enough to receive scholarships and internships that have allowed me to complete my first two years of college practically free. As I prepare to complete my Bachelor's Degree at a four year private university, I am concerned about how I will pay tuition and fees. This scholarship would be very much appreciated and helpful as I continue with my education. Thank you for your consideration.

Ruth

I wish I had a apartment, money, and books before I came to this school.

I wish I had a apartment, money, and books before I came to this school.

College has truly been a life altering experience from learning about something that I love to struggles with the tough decisions so far in my life by not getting accepted into the program I wanted to. I have gotten the chance to grow and find out who I am and what I truly enjoy in my life. I have had the opportunity to meet individuals who enjoy teaching, make lifelong friends, and help others. I have also gotten the opportunity to help out my local community and learned what I can do to make the world a better place. I had fun along the way learning a new sport and went to Nationals. I also learned about people; what makes other special how are difference make us unique. I learned to judge others for who they are and not by their outward appearance. All in all I have learned to open up my world to let others be a part of my life. I now have a better understanding of the struggles life brings and how to overcome such difficulties with the help of family, friends, and self-perseverance. This in itself has been a value all its own.

Casey

The best thing about Bellin is the Nursing resources (i.e. books) they choose for you to get. I have found many of them to be very helpful & will use them throughout my career. The most frequent student complaint is that there is too much work to do. The second is that Bellin is EXTREMELY expensive and not worth your money or time. When I tell people I go to Bellin, many automatically assume I'm stuck up and "book smart" when it comes to nursing, but not "street smart".

Nursing obsessed (we all have wanted to be nurses since we were 2 :) Intelligent

What activities/social life? In other words, there isn't much except "Bellin Ball" which is a dress-up affair that any student can go to, but it pays tribute to the graduating Seniors.

Students study practically constantly and many are competitive as well. The professors are mostly older, and "set in their ways". A ton of busywork is required for each class, too much of it is often irrelevant. Teachers respond best to e-mails when you need assistence. Bellin's acedemic requirements are also way to high. Bellin grades on a skewed scale, with 77% being a low C, meaning that hard work that would normally earn you a "B", will be considered a "BC".

Don't do it! Bellin is EXTREMELY expensive, and not worth your money. In comparison to other programs, it is lacking in the area of training you well for practical nursing skills. If you do go, taking your undergrad classes at UW: Green Bay, and opposed to St. Norbert's can save you money, and I did enjoy UWGB very much as a school.

Bellin tends to be very "clicky", and since we all attended to same classes together all of the time, you don't get to meet many new people. Some students tend to be very stuck up (especially the ones who are "book smart", but yet have never worked in an actual healthcare setting...). It is a good idea to find a group of friends, because often times it helps to form study groups so you can concentrate on the material before test time.

Bellin College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.