Bellingham, WA
Bellingham Beauty School

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellingham Beauty School

Gabriella

The day after I graduated Highschool, I started taking classes at the closest, most inexpenive community college near my home in central New Jersey. I wasn't sure what I wanted out college, or my future career, so I took courses that interested me in order to help figure out my academic future. After three semesters, two summer sessions, and a deans list later, I realized that my community college did not have any more room for me to grow as a student any more. I needed to move up to a higher institution to cater my creative and new found interests and goals. Because I did so well at Middlesex County Colllege, and showed such a vast improvement from high school, I got into every single school that I had applied to; Including my first choice college in Massachussettes. If I hadn't gone to Middlesex, I wouldn't have been able to realize my strong passion for learning, creativity in all circumstances, and direction in my academic and personal goals.

Ruta

University of Phoenix online campus is convenient for my everyday busy schedule.

My school works for my schedule. I am enrolled in University of Phoenix, but currently taking a break. I love the aspect of being able to go to school, but online. I am a mother of two girls and my work schedule is sometimes very hectic. Online courses works for me. I still have the opportunity to work full-time, be a mother/ wife, and also pursue my academic goals. I know that education is important and University of Phoenix will help me achieve my goals.

I have now realized that taking my academic goals for granted has made me refocus and repriortize my life. My education and career goals will help my family financially. I strongly believe that having accomplishments in my academic life will really set the bar for great opportunities in my career life. I have always put education on the back burner since I've graduated from high school in 1996 to take care of my parents. Now as an adult and having a family of my own, I cherish the fact that I can still pursue my dreams in maintaing my degree. This is valuable to me, being a great role model for my children and allowing them to understand that I am doing the best for them.

Bellingham Beauty School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.