Bellingham Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bellingham Technical College

Wynter

I love attending BTC! The staff and professors are amazing and do a great job of teaching. There is tutors available as well, if you aren't clicking with your teacher. I'm at BTC to learn, and I feel that pretty much all the students are there to do the same.

Tiffany

There are so many programs and options available to make sure that students succeed. There are multiple tutoring facilities, STAR and TRiO programs that offer personal coaching, financial coaching, workshops, and so on. I was shocked at the dedication this school has to making sure each student has the means to succeed.

Autumn

Bellingham Technical College is a great place to learn with hands on experience in your career field. They have wonderful helpful equipment and there is always someone there who can ask your questions or help you with anything you may need. I would recommend Bellingham technical college for any hands on learning.

Abigail

I have truly loved Bellingham Technical College, the professors are very knowledgeable and available for questions. I appreciate how involved the staff is with the students, and you can really tell that they care. I’ve experienced colleges before and this school by far has worked with me to succeed, and I now KNOW that I am capable of graduating as a registered nurse. Could not be more pleased by the community.