El Cajon, CA
Bellus Academy-El Cajon

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bellus Academy-El Cajon

brittany

I think the worst thing about my school is that you have to be in school on saturdays and it is mandatory. The thing that also is horrible about being in school everhy saturday is that it is the longest day of the week. Usually I am there from 9:00 am to 4:15 pm during the week, and then saturday comes around and you have to be there 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, there would be many things that I would want me to know. I would tell myself that College life is a lot different. There are not teachers and principals standing over you to make sure your work gets done. In college it is up to you. There is no late assignments are acccepted because the teachers are not there to baby sit you. You are paying to get the best education. I would want to tell myself that I need to make time for homework, and make sure to separate myself from any ditractions when trying to study.

My school is best known for having a great Cosmetology program. Their program is way more advanced than any other school in town. The instructors are all very nice and willing to assist you with anything that you need help with. There is also plenty of free time to work on procedures, so there is never any homework unless you want to practice.

• $0

Bellus Academy-El Cajon administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.