Saint Clairsville, OH
Belmont College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Belmont College

Patricia

It’s very average not extraordinary at all. It’s Basic we just got a remodel with nicer painted walls and decor and a new lounge area and cafe the food is eh it’s okay the prices are a little steep. The seats in the lounge are comfortable. but overall just average school for everything.

Ashlie

As a senior in high school, I would have told myself to plan carefully for the college life. There are so many aspects of college that need a great deal of planning. The first step in planning for college is to make sure I have to money to get through the semester which can often times be tough. There are books, tuition, and fees that often cost more than expected, so it is a good idea to have the money before hand. The second step in planning for college is choosing which classes need to be taken and how I can work around my work schedule. The third step in planning is studying for my classes as much as needed to exceed my personal goals of passing my classes. The final plan is to have my job interests lined up before I graduate from college. Planning ahead is one of the smartest things I believe I could have done prior to entering college.

Brandon

I would tell myself to stop procrastinating and buckel down and get homework done on time, I would also tell myself to improve my study habits.

People that attend this school should have a strong focus on what they want out of their life. The programs offered are very concentrated and down to the point.

Deborah

BTC is widely known for its nursing programs. They also offer a scholarship to cover all tuition for students coming directly from high school. Being a small campus, it does offer small classes where professors get to know your name and YOU! For such a small campus, they do offer a wide variety of degrees and programs. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Plus the counselors tell you exactly what courses you need so you do not waste your time and money on frivolous courses!! I have really enjoyed my experiences at BTC.

I would tell myself not to let fear hold me back. Attend a college that you want to and enjoy all the experiences. Live in the dorm, explore several areas of interest before determining your major, join some clubs and go to some parties! Have fun while you decide what you want to do with the rest of your life. Meet new people, explore new cultures, and enjoy being young. Once you have found your passion, the career that you WANT to do for the rest of your life, please GO FOR IT!! Study hard, have fun and most importantly live, laugh and love as if there are no tomorrows!!

It is a small community college, focusing mostly on nursing, therefore some of the other major courses fall through the cracks. Although my professor in Criminal Justice will bend over backwards to get all the classes you need one way or the other, some other students may not be so lucky. Also you miss out on the "college experience". I really wish I would have gone to a four-year college away from home right after high school. I feel I missed out on some life experiences such as dorm living, new friends, spreading my wings and exploring life options!!