Belmont University

« See more reviews of Belmont University

Belmont has a relaxed, but highly productive and creative environment that lends itself to the needs of its students by through its connections, facilities, highly respected faculty, and nationally recognized educational programs.

Belmont University is a small private Christian university right on the edge of Nashville's famous Music Row that has made it's name as a training ground for every facet of the Nashville music scene.

It is just the school I need for the career that I have chosen; the professors and technology available make it one of the best schools available for audio engineering technology.

Belmont is an artsy, very musical, and beautiful school that welcomes everyone into its warm environment to be and continue to grow into the people they were created to be.

It is a very artistic and musically inclined school, however, I would not recommend going if you if are very conservative or not musically inclined atleast in some way.

Belmont University is a school where you can find diversity, but find yourself overwhelmed in the mass student population of Music, Business, or Music Business majors.

My college is kind of small, beautiful community within a city and filled with a great amount of artistic students and professors, who like to see you succeed.

Belmont University is a special, enclosed private school that is best knownfor its music performance, music business and audio engineering departments.

Belmont University is flourished with excellent opportunitites towards audio engineering (my major) and is well worth the money I will be paying.

Belmont University is a place where students are able to find where their own gifts and skills meet the greatest needs of the world.