Belmont University

« See more reviews of Belmont University

People who should attend this school are those who have a passion for fine arts, enjoy learning in an academically challenging environment, and are looking to make lifelong freindships. It's a great place if you are looking for an urban environment. If you are looking for an area with plenty of activities readily available, than Belmont is a great place. Also, just because fraternities and sororities are the minority does not mean that it is not an active community. People who are looking to be part of an organization that makes a difference should consider going Greek.

Belmont University is a demanding school. Professors have very high expectations and I have worked very hard to maintain my GPA. The music department has a very challenging curriculum. If you are not ready to work hard, manage your time well, sleep less, Belmont University is not for you. I have learned so much and feel like that I will be a much better musician because I went to Belmont University.

At Belmont there are students from all walks of life with a wide range of interests, goals, and beliefs. I believe the only kind of person who wouldn't necessarily enjoy attending Belmont would be a student who wants the enviroment of a large campus.

Somebody who does not know how to express themselves and stand up for what they believe. They should also have talent in their field prior to coming to Belmont because everyone here is "cream of the crop".

If your dream college experience involves greek life and alcohol, Belmont is not the place for you. Belmont is for serious students who have extensive goals for their lives.

A student that is not dedicated to thier studies would struggle at Belmont University. A person that likes to party more than study would not succeed here.

If you like a big campus and a lot of freedom and if you can't tolerate certain kinds of music because all kinds are played here

A person that wants to party and drink all the time. A person that doesn't have good study habits will flunk out.

People who are scared of change or not willing to let their mind open up and wonder will not do well at Belmont.

People shouldn't attend this school if they have a problem with Christianity, as it is a Christian school.