Beloit College Top Questions

Angeline

Beloit College is best known for its professors. I have never had a class where a professor has stepped down and let a TA teach. Additionally, each professor has a certain amount of office hours a week for students to come in and ask questions.The great thing is, you can talk to your professor about topics ranging from academics to events going on in your personal life. Staying in touch and building relationships with your professors can also provide you with numerous opportunities (ie. summer internships). Beloit professors are here for you. They want you to exceed!

The college is best known for being the first college campus in Wisconsin, opening its' doors in 1846. Because of this, Beloit College has an important and varied history, including two museums and Indian mounds that have been preserved for hundreds of years.

It's a very big, and prestigious liberal arts college that turns out many talents, smart, and most importantly well-rounded individuals that become productive members of society.