Beloit College Top Questions

Devon

I brag mostly about the faculty and staff. They are so friendly and helpful. Take my Classics (and thesis) advisor as an example. He and I have worked extensively, and have actually become good friends. Additionally, the Financial Aid and Accounting Office are great resources to help students who are unable to pay for college on their own. Indeed, they take great pride in being able to find funds for students who would otherwise be unable to pay. My various bosses I've had for work-study have also been great, and have taught me a lot.

Zoey

I especially enjoy how small my college is and one of the features that I continue to brag about when socializing within my social groups. With about 5,000 people it resemble more a small community than a chaotic college town.

Kira

I brag about my close relationships with friends and professors, my experiences with research and community service, the beautiful campus, and all of the wonderful memories I have made.

How it was a musical, artistic, liberal haven!

Ted

My favorite professors.

That teachers invite students to their houses all the time or buy pizza when they hang out around the student areas. Professors are really tight and get along with the students really well. They are also very well known in their fields so it makes for a great learning experience with great opportunities with internships and after graduation.

The personal attention from teachers