Bemidji State University

« See more reviews of Bemidji State University

One of the best things about my school is the location. How could it get any better than a lakeside campus? The campus has beautiful views of the lake. There are lots of outdoor activities year-round ranging from canoeing to cross country skiing that would not be possible in other more urban areas. Another great thing about my school is the size. It is small enough that you really get to know you professors and other students, but large enough that you don't have the same people in all your classes.

I like to tell them about how easy it is to make friends. I also tell them that as long as you stay focused and work hard and keep up with assignments and reading, that college classes aren't hard (because I'm PSEOing). I like to tell them how much more freedom you have and how easier it is to focus in class because students are paying for classes, so trying to get their penny's worth.

I always tell my friends about the great people I go to school with. Because we have such a close knit campus community there is a chance for everybody to get to know each other, which is a great feeling.

The campus and surrounding area is beautiful! The campus is the perfect size, not too big not too small. There is such a variety of students here that everyone can find a place to belong.

how great and helpful the teachers are. Everyone there wants to see you succeed

The campus is beautiful and the people are all friendly and helpful.

Good school! Good atomosphere! Nice class sizes!