Benedict College Top Questions

Rasheen

The sports is the best thing about this school

Ugochukwu

The best thing I consider about my school is that we are an enclosed campus. Even though we are in the city, our campus is closed out from the city life to protect us. It keeps students from being distracted of what's going on outside and it makes our coolege look presentable to parents who are bringing their children. It is secured with police all around the exits.

Rashad

Meeting people from different parts of the world.

LEIASIA

I believeacademics because you have administration and faculty readily available to help you.

jazminm

The best thing to me about Benedict College is that the faculty and staff they are very helpful.

Cyetah

The best thing about Benedict College is that it does nothing to intentionally hold it students back. i also love the fact that although they may be a little unorganized as an organization they do their best to help us students.

We are an private HBCU and we do have an open door policy. Here at benedict they allow anyone who wants an education to accomplish that goal.

Briana

The best thing about Benedict College is that you always have support from professors, staff, and your fellow students. Benedict College also provides students with the appropriate classes that they need in order to obtain a degree in their desired field of study.

Jacquana

The best thing about my college is that the professor's offer you one on one help when you need it. I consider that one of the best things because a lot of times i need that extra help that only a professor can give. Also it shows the professor that i am dedicated about getting my work done.

Lamesha

The best thing that I consider about my school is that it is very well organized when it come to career goals. Many advisors and staff are willing to work with you and help you In your field of study whatever there is that you wanna do if they can not help then they will find someone that can help.I beleive this is the best thing and the reason why is because in college you are working on a sucessful career and its good when people are willing to help you become good at what you wanna do.

Lakeisha

school sprit

Marquese

The best thing about my school is the dedication of the faculty to the students.

Terrell

Benedict College is committed to being the best college it can be and is committed to establishing and maintaining high quality programs of teaching, research and public service.

Aleah

I feel the best thing about my school is the one on one with the faculty and close relationships with the professors at Benedict College. The professors care about there students.

Angelette

The thing i like about my school is that they have an open door policy that gives everyone the opportunity to make something of themselves.

ANTHONY

i AM AWAY FROM HOME, THEY FEED ME WELL. I PLAY VARISTY BALL, AND MY ACADEMIC SCORE IS GREAT.