Benedict College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Benedict College

Tamia

This is my second year here. There are plenty of improvements needed to be done but I believe that our upcoming President will make huge changes for the students at Benedict. There is a lot of history here since it is a HBCU. There are so many opportunities if you go the extra mile and connect with professors. The college has a large population of international students that brings diversity to the campus.

M'Sonti

I feel like benedict is a very rich filled culture of happiness and faith. The heart of this area is friendly, and this something that is very important when heading off to college. I want to be able to be social, and active. This is is why i am planning on completing my 4 years of education at Benedict College.

Chris

My option is simple. It's a cool environment because the campus is small. I think they could update the buildings and add on to it. The dorms need improvement but the school in general is cool with great teachers that actually want the students to learn.

Its a good school academically. The dorms are up and coming. On any day, it is better than sleeping outside. Depending on the day, the food is okay. There's a few restaurants around the campus and there's some great food places a mile from the campus of would like to walk that far. Professors are available past their usual office hours, which is great if you aren't understanding something in a class. There are also tutors on campus ready to help, you just have to know the right people.

kyla

Benedict college wasn't my first choice but it wasn't my last choice . I chose Benedict college because they saw something in me that i didn't even see in myself . Benedict is the best college and i am very excited to whats to come for the next few years.

Brieshaunda

My overall opinion of Benedict college is that they could use some improvement to the campus facilities. The transportation back and forth to the campus for off campus housing is amazing. The class sizes are small enough for the students to interact with their teachers one on one if needed.

Levi

I believe Benedict college is good for African American students. People should come come to school to learn. People talk down on the school but little do they know, Benedict College help students and prepare them for the real world and take care of responsibilities in life.

myniea

I've visited Benedict college once for a avid trip and now its my dream school ! i love Benedict, as soon as i stepped foot on the campus i knew that it was the place for me i liked it overall and it was my best pick out of 5 different schools. Benedict is truly the place for me ! #TIGERSNATION

Ashleigh

Overall I believe that Benedict College is a great historically black college (HBCU) to attend. The on-campus life is lively and eventful throughout the year and the football games are the talk of the town during the fall semester. The cafeteria as well as the various other restaurants on campus and certain facilities on campus could be improved or updated, but overall I would give Benedict College a satisfactory rating.

Makiyah

I really love the school and how they come together time to time and have activities for everyone. I also like how we have study nights and everyone is willing to help one another out. We are all here to get and education so why not just help each other strive to be the best we can be.

Alexis

I believe in my institution. I do believe that Benedict College is a great school, based on tradition. I don't have many complaints about the school. Benedict is my "home away from home" it has grown on me since move - in day in August 2017. I appreciate all the hard word that my professors and deans put in on a weekly basis to make sure I achieve my dreams.

Jessa

It would be a waste of time to enroll there. I regret my time there but happy because of the connections I made there! Professors I met there have followed up with me into my Graduate college career. I also learned how to be street smart there... how to budget and survive.

Dari

I think its a great school. The professors are very supportive and administration is often very helpful. The student body are like family and we have a lot of fun when we can. Most of us take our school work serious and try to encourage others to succeed.

Alisha

I believe that Benedict is a college that I would recommend anyone to! They are strict in a good way, they make sure everyone is safe, no matter what. They provide excellent programs to students , helping them to succeed in there major and more. Anyone that's looking for a college and is not sure, Benedict would be a suggestion!

Jillian

Benedict College is a small school but can have a big impact on your education. Benedict College has great faculty, students, and staff. When I visited the school I immediately felt at home like I had already been there for 4 years. The school is a great place if you are looking for smaller classroom settings and not a lot of students. In the end, I enjoyed my tour and hope to go again.

Julie

Benedictine College is a beautiful campus that has been modernized and expanded to meet the student's needs. For a liberal arts college they have a wide range of degree programs to offer students and many competitive athletic opportunities to offer the students. This college is faith based and gives the students an opportunity to explore the faith and keep it in their lives if they chose to do so. The campus has been upgraded over the past 10 years and buildings remodeled to keep the campus inviting to all that visit.

Olivia

My experience at Benedict College has been a great one so far. I came in as a transfer student from The Bahamas and had to adjust to a new environment. In spite of all of entering the semester late, I was able to catch up with the help of my teachers and ended my first semester with a 4.0 GPA. With the credits I came with, I'm now a sophomore. I'm looking forward to the Fall semester. I would be grateful if I can receive this scholarship because it would ease the burden. Thank you.

Christine

I know that the percentage of graduation is 24%. I beieve that I will beat that percentage. The school may have a bad record academically, but they offered me a full ride scholarship. That is what drew me to the school because I couldn't afford to go to college if not for the offering of this full ride.