Atchison, KS
Benedictine College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Benedictine College

Christopher

I feel they need to visit the school on a school day. Visit the dorms, and sit in on classes. So they feel comfortable and will feel co mfortable at the particular school. I think they should talk to advisors and get class list and know how hard it will be to graduate in 4 - 5 years. When I was selecting Benedictine I visited 2 other similar size schools. When I walked on BC campus I felt a connection. This was before I was given a Soccer scholarship. Choose by size and size of classes. I believe smaller is the way to go as there is more accountabilty. I would choose Benedictine again and hope my future children will attend.

Ithink anyone can attend this school. We are very welcoming and accepting of others.

I Will have a fifth year and it will by on my nickel as my parents have other sibs starting college. I will need all the help with scholarship money possible. ANd I have just realized how expensive my fifth year will be. I

Benedictine is a community-oriented school that strives to do the absolute best for its students while maintaining their pillars of residential life, being Catholic, being a Benedictine college, and a liberal arts college.

I believe that the first thing parents and students should look for when it comes to finding the right college is that it offers the academic program and other activities that the student is passionate about. Find what you love, and go for it. Also, the size of the school makes a big difference, no matter how good the programs are. Personally, I am not the type to do well in a big state school, which is part of the reason I chose Benedictine; that community aspect helps me to flourish. No matter what school you pick, however, the only way to really make the most of it is to get involved with things you're interested in and try to get to know new people. Everyone has something to offer to the college community, and you've just got to try to find it and push it to the next level. The most important thing is to love where you're at, though. Otherwise, no matter how good the programs, the activities, professors, and students, you're not going to get what you need out of your college experience.

I wouldn't say that there's a type of person who shouldn't attend this school. There's such a wide variety of people and personalities that anyone could find their niche at Benedictine. I will mention that some students with more of a liberal mindset sometimes have a harder time feeling like their opinion matters at this very conservative school, however.

John

It was one of U.S.A. Today's top 10 colleges in the U.S. it has an excellent business program

Find the school that you feel most comfortable with. The school is going to be your home for the next four years and it's important to go and visit and make sure that you feel comfortable at the school you are attending. If at all possible, take somce AP courses or classes at a community college nearby when you are still in high school, it's good to have a head start when you go into college.

The best thing about the school is the social atmosphere, everyone is very warm and friendly and it is very easy to make lasting, meaningful friendships.

Tatyana

Visit plenty of colleges to gather information, such as campus life, classes, faculty, and the lay out of the college. Your first year there, students should join some extra curricular activities to meet new people.

There are some things I wish I had known before I came to Benedictine College. I wish I had known more about the school, their extracurricular activities, academics, and campus living, before I arrived at this new college.

The worst thing about the school is lack of communication between the different school departments and the student body. The school takes our considerations and feelings very lightly.

Benedictine College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.