Benedictine College

« See more reviews of Benedictine College

My school is a place of love and acceptance with the best people in the world and I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to attend. It is a place that challenges me and has excellent acadamic programs to deepen the knowledge of its students. Benedictine is a place of faith, community, and knowledge and is a place I can call home.

Benedictine is a community-oriented school that strives to do the absolute best for its students while maintaining their pillars of residential life, being Catholic, being a Benedictine college, and a liberal arts college.

Benedictine College is a place where people come together in a "Community of Faith and Scholarship" to learn, make lifelong friends, and discern God's will for them.

My school is a Catholic, Benedictine, Liberal Arts, residential college that believes in educating men and women within a community of faith and scholarship.

A school that focuses on the education of young men and women in a community of faith and scholarship.

Benedictine College is faith-filled, fun, academic oriented, encouraging, and a fun, small community!

A community that loves learning and building relationshjps with one another.

Benedictine College has a lot of updating to do around campus.