Benedictine College

« See more reviews of Benedictine College

The worst thing about Benedictine is the location. Everything is 45 minutes away. However, the good thing about this is we had to come up with other things to do. We had to be creative with our weekends and when we went into the city we would get a group to go. This is how i made many of my friends, when we would carpool into the city. Even with the nearest Target 45 minutes away, I did enjoy the late night trips to Walmart.

I would have to say the worst thing is that Benedictine is in a town that is about 10,000 people so in order to go out to a nice restaurant or to a mall you have to travel about 30 minutes.

The worst thing about the school is lack of communication between the different school departments and the student body. The school takes our considerations and feelings very lightly.

Residents' life: it doesn't really adapt well to the needs of the students and I am not particularly convinced that the administration has the students' best interests in mind.

lack of on-campus activities on weekends, the smell of the factories in town, too small of a coaching staff for sports like track that take a backseat to football

The worst thing is probably the fact that atchison is just a small town so there isnt much to do while off campus.