Benedictine College Top Questions

Someone who loves living in a big city, learns best in huge classrooms with at least a hundred other students, or would rather blend into a big crowd than be individually noticed, would not enjoy Benedictine College. BC is more than a school - it is a family. Students and faculty regularly interact with one another, and it is difficult to hide in the woodwork. It is also a small private college located in a small Kansas town, which is not very exciting to some people. If any of these are bothersome to someone, he or she might consider another college.

Someone expecting to be entertained constantly, someone not willing to put forth effort academically

Carlos

Do not attend this school if you live by liberal politics and ideals, and are angered when people do not agree with you. Most people at this school are conservative. If you are looking for Greek life do not attend this school. There is no Greek life. If you want to be in an urban area, do not attend this school. This school is in a small town of 10,000 in a rural setting. If you are not religous do not attend this school. This school is founded on Catholic principles and it is proud of its Catholic tradition.

This is a catholic, liberal arts, private school in an old, small town. So if you want a catholic liberal arts education, and don't mind living where the biggest store is a Walmart, then this is the place for you! And since it is a private school, it is smaller than a lot of other college which is nice is you want to get to know a lot of the people there!

anyone who is strongly opinionated against Catholicism and people who are very much against binge drinking, people who dislike strong smells from in-town factories

Ithink anyone can attend this school. We are very welcoming and accepting of others.

I wouldn't say that there's a type of person who shouldn't attend this school. There's such a wide variety of people and personalities that anyone could find their niche at Benedictine. I will mention that some students with more of a liberal mindset sometimes have a harder time feeling like their opinion matters at this very conservative school, however.