Benedictine University Top Questions

Jenan

Benedictine University is a small campus that provides one of the best educations out there, even though the classes are challenging you will find plenty of help.

Ami

Benedictine University is the fastest growing school in the midwest, and is personally one of the most helpful schools I have attended.

Janet

My school is comprised mostly of commuters students; it is small, every student will eventually know every other person in their class once they have graduated and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Parin

The school is very boring, there is nothing to do but study unless you are in a sport or club.

Anura

My first experience in Benedictine was outstanding.The surroundings and enviroment feel like i am really in a good college.

Benedictine University is perfect for me!

Benedictine University is a result oriented university with very support faculty and administration; they together aim at leaving no one behind.

It is a great learning enviornment

ethical

Theresa

UCD is located in downtown Denver and draws a diverse group of students interested in subjects geared toward an urban lifestyle.

M.

Benedictine Univesity is a small suburban commuter school that is science and academically focused only.

It feels like highschool but everyone gets along better.

Krystle

My school is very science orientated with difficult classes and teachers with high expectations because several students attending here want to go into the medical field.

Lost it's identity as a Catholic school.

Shaheen

Culturally and Religiously diverse. Those that dont want to party too hard, but are looking for good friends that they can network with eventually in medical fields (med, pharm, opt and nursing).

strong academics in a research oriented environment