Benedictine University Top Questions

Daisy

The forced religion classes. Although it's understandable to require these in a catholic university, you shouldn't be forced to pay for them if they're being required.

Honeslty, I really love the school. It is a great place to be. I would say maybe the education program is not the most helpful if you are an elementary education major (grades K-9) if you want to teach middle school. The emphasis on curriculum for the middle grades is weak.

Cherise

The cohort program changed in the middle of my program and the faculty as well as us students had some difficulty navigating the new program. There was a short training session but it wasn't adequate.

Andres

Academics is the number one priority for our school and it makes a great deal out of and this makes something great about my school. What I consider the worst thing about my school is the fact that after school life is dull making the school seem unattractive. This is what I consider the worst thing but something bad can be something good. Dullness and calmness makes our school a great please for being focused on your studies.

Tehniyet

Fee is too much. I cannot afford the school

Chakira

The worst thing about Benedictine is that there is only three residence halls.

tuition

Lea

There is a lot of homework, and if you miss a class you can easily fall behind if you do not have someone there to share notes with you. Studying is a must if you're a Pre-Med student, and it is wise to form study groups so that you do not fall behind. Quizes and exams are tough, but that's to be expected.

Jaclyn

The worst thing about this school is its size. If you really like the small-school atmosphere, this school is perfect for you. If you prefer larger campuses and larger class sizes, this school might not be right for you.

It can get very challenging

Roksana

The worst thing at our school is everyone being so focused on going to medical school. Yes, medicine career will flourish, but there are other jobs out there that can be even better. Students are very closed-minded about medical school and so set on medical school they close thier mind to other opportunities. I think benedicitine should keep reminding students that medical school is a great choice but there are others that are even better. Graduate schools should be focused on and constantly reminded of.

briana

food options