Boston, MA
Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology

cameron

My school is best known for producing some of the best and most efficient people in the vocational fields in the massachusetts area

I would tell myself, Cameron it is very important to save your money for college. Do not go spending it on childish and unimportant things. College is going to be very expensive and you will need all the money you have to pay for it. Also try and find a second job if possible to be able ease the transition from free high school to making payments every month for college. Trust me make our lives a lot easier and take a few more automotive classes in high school to make classes at benjamin franklin a lot easier.

I consider the worst thing about my school is that the program i am taking costs too much money for only being a 1 year program.

Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.