Washington, DC
Bennett Career Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bennett Career Institute

Tommy

I wish i had known that the school work was easy to to do, but I'm going to come along very well with every assingment that is given to my even the hard ones. The more I work myself to be better, the better i will get and the more i will know. Which is great for me and thoes around me. If you don't notice once one person get better , the people around them will become good too.

The best thing about my life is when my daugther was born. I say this because, one she was born on september eleventh two-thousand-eight, which makes her something like an miracle baby. Pluse she's my first child, and it makes me smile to see her every day. Also as each day gose by she gets smarter, learn new words, learn how to clam over things, and going up and down the steps, and that makes me happy, as well as blessed to be a daddy to a wonderful baby girl named Arie'.

I would tell myself to study more, because when i was in high school my study skills was not good. Studying for me was like running a forthy yard desh for a football team, that may seem funny, but i was always in a rush to get out of studying. Also I had a problem with doing assingments at the last minute, that was a huge habit. The last minute work in school was always one of my good grades for some reason, working late at nights, thinking hard, and tried at the same time should not work together to get a good grade. So maybe if I work ahead of time and study more, my grades will be better then a late night assingment.

• $0

Bennett Career Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.