Bentley University Top Questions

The career services at Bentley is ranked high nationally. I have no doubt that I will receieve excellent job placement upon graduation. I recently went in to get my resume checked out and the woman I met with was very helpful and gave me tips that went beyond my resume.

Bentley allows you to earn a business degree without compromising liberal studies with their dual degree. It provides the city life with the close proximity to Boston and campus environment. The professors are very friendly and the small classroom size allows students to be more involved during class.

Doniella

My school primary focus is business education. The career center works very hard and the surrounding businesses are eager to get their hands on the students.

Bentley is unique because it is purely a business school. All the faculty and facilities are selected in order to foster business learning. With such a focused education, the school can give students the resources that allow us to excel in our field.

career focused

Bentley is extremely underrated, their curriculum and professors really prepare you to be successful when you get out.

In a nutshell, Bentley's a great school for business, but those looking for a more culturally well-rounded, intellectually focused college experience that allows you to figure out what it is you're most passionate about may not find that Bentley is a true fit for them. As someone who did almost everything before coming to college, I feel like I've hit a wall already with the things I can pursue at Bentley. It is a great school if your interests match up with those of the university's (in nearly every aspect), but those looking for more of the traditional college experience with the ability to try a lot of different things and figure out what it is you're most interested in may want to really consider whether or not Bentley will give them the experience they want.

Elena

drive for success

None

Luci

The facilities are state of the art, there are always renovations going on, and students take very good care of the college. People are friendly and sociable, down to earth, and genuinely care about eachother. The class sizes are also the smallest and most interactive of all the schools I looked at.

The technology at my school is amazing. Out of all of the schools I considered, Bentley definitely had the most advanced technology. They have computers and projectors in every classroom, a laptop exchange program, a completely wireless campus, and a trading room that could be used to back up the New York Stock Exchange. Things like this give Bentley a competitive edge and enhance the learning process.

There are to many dudes,

Quite simply, based on size and rank alone, Bentley College was my first choice. They made the decision even easier for me, when they offered me the most money out of the thirteen schools I applied to. There's no real level of uniqueness besides their dedication to a quality education, specifically in business. As well as the many high-tech resources they supply the students with. Resources like the mock stock market ticker, and the class they offer in which you establish your own business, trying to make it grow.

Terry

If you want to major in finance or accounting, there really is no better place. I wouldn't say our other programs suck, but our marketing program definitely is not top-notch. Management is a bogus major anyway, so I can't really comment on it. I mean, really, I'm a finance major and some day I'll be in a management roll, and I'm 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} certain I have the ability to succeed without a management degree of any kind. Same can be said about any career path.