Berkeley College-New York Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Berkeley College-New York

Josephine

I think financial aid can be a bit more proactive with reaching out to students on leave about making sure their financial aid is in order. They can also improve on their phone communication with students. This simple act of thoroughness can make the difference between a student completing their degree program and dropping out because of financial hardship.

Halima

Positive people, Great teachers

Nia

Berkeley college is an amazing school that offers students a variety of different majors that peek a lot of different interset. The professors work hard to make sure that every student is able to pass their classes and overall take something away from the class. The campus is rather small but it doesn't take away from the big hearts located on campus.

Elise

I absolutely love Berkeley College. I am originally from Toronto and going to school in NYC has always been my dream. Many of the large institutions are not capable of making a personal connection with each student. At Berkeley, I feel that my presence there and time spent is apprecaited.

Ada

The school is overpriced, the education there is over rated. They have these professors who work in the field but they tell you more about their personal life than the actual learning curriculum. There are times where I have paid out of pocket and the school has advised me to take out more loans than I already have and they never recommend scholarships. They never inform you of your graduation date and create a schedule for you without your consent. If you decide to transfer your credits from Berkeley do not transfer with you. It’s horrible!!!

Tyla

As a student and future alumni at Berkeley college. It is expressed to me that faculty make it a commodity to ensure student safety. As well as ensuring students on-campus and off campus are both provided and it’s equal opportunities. From the students to teaching staff I enjoy Berkeley college & if I could change one thing I wouldn’t change anything at all.

Valeriya

Perfect location. Very patient and knowledgeable professors who are always ready to help. There are a lot of activities on the campus. Moreover, if you are not satisfied with something you can address your concerns to the school president who chats with the students every semester.

Samani

I love the professors, and their teaching methods. If you are looking for somewhere to get you education & move on with life... Then Berkeley College is the way to go (to handle and be business)

Anthony

Berkeley College has given me the opportunity to learn new things and have the knowledge to achieve great things in the world today. It has been a wonderful opportunity for me to help others with the knowledge I have learned. It’s a privilege to be at this college because it has changed my life for the better.

Nia

BERKELEY COLLEGE ISN'T THE BEST SCHOOL, I FEEL AS IF IT NEEDS A LOT OF CLEANING UP. THE PROFESSOR AREN'T AS HELPFUL AS THEY COULD BE. THERE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE AN ISSUE WITH GUIDANCE OR CAREER HELP DROPPING THE BALL. THE COLLEGE KINDA SEEMS LIKE YOUR BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL. POORLY STRUCTURED.

Andriana

The school provided a overall exceptional education. I could have learned more if I applied myself. Classes are simple and did not stress me out at all which was important for me because I feel no student deserves to stress over grades. The required internship before graduation does set you up for a career after school which is extremely helpful.

Christina

There is no campus life. You're there to focus on your major and graduate with your Bachelor's in 3 years (no breaks, of course). It's worth it to me! But if you are someone who wants to experience that "campus-life" then Berkeley NYC college is not for you. I graduated Berkeley with my Associates and now I am going back to complete my Bachelors, which I am 12 credits shy of. Go Berkeley!!

Melinda

This school so far has been good to me. The faculty is very helpful and are always there to answer my questions. The students I have met so far are really nice and welcoming. We are all working as a team to work towards our goal to graduate college. I have had no issues.

Denise

Berkeley College is the best business college in my opinion in the state of New York. I like the professors that I have been assigned to by the classes I took. They are always available and willing to help and make things so much easier and more understandable for their students. i like the school because of how easy it was to get admitted. Their website is accessible and easy to access. I am so happy about having an adviser who is always available and willing to help me with placing me in the right classes that will help me to not waste time or take wrong classes towards my degree. Berkeley is a good college who has caring individuals who even after helping you get into the college, a year or two into your program will call to check up on you. It is a blessing and the people make you feel like family.