Woodland Park, NJ
Berkeley College-Woodland Park

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Berkeley College-Woodland Park

Fixed  rate loan

Ismairy

Berkeley College is a great college, really enjoy the atmosphere. It's the first college I'm attending especially when I'm the first in my family to purse in a college degree. I work full-time and go to school full- time as well since my parent don't have enough to provide for my college tuition. I work hard and focus in school.

Elisabet

Berkeley has show me that small classes are the best way to go, teachers are there for anything i need and have the time to answer all of my questions, i just hope i get to finish my degree in this school without having to worried about money because the true is Berkeley is the best school i have ever attend

KIM

I WOULD SAY THAT GETTING A DEGREE IS WORTH SOMETHING AND BEING SUCCESSFUL IS THE KEY TO A BETTER LIFE.

I WOULD SAY NOTHING, BERKELEY COLLEGE IS FINE LIKE IT IS.

BERKELEY COLLEGE IS THE BEST COLLEGE TO GO TO.

alexander

I believe it is a very great school because the professors do everything they can in their power to help you learn and succeed in life. If you do well in your classes the professor will do so much for you and if you need a recommendation letter they will write a very good one.

The basketball team at Berkeley College must be the most popular activity for the students also the international student meetings.

Many students engage their spare time to stay in the student lounge to watch tv, play games,talk or just chill . The students are mixed, everything from Sweden, Norway to Iran. So if diversity is important I would go with Berkeley

Leodanis

Berkeley College is a home away from home. I'm not just saying that because I'm nearing graduation, I genuinely mean it. The Woodland Park campus was my immediate choice because of how close it was to my home town of Passaic, NJ. The campus had a great vibe to it. I went in the spring time and the atmosphere was unbelievable. I felt comfortable at the campus, something that every high school graduate would like to feel. Coming into College I was nervous about the professors and the staff. No one wants to be in a place where the teachers are bad, and the staff is worse. Luckily for me, this College had the complete opposite of that. I've met so many amazing people because of Berkeley. I've made some friends that I'm pretty sure will be stuck with me for the remainder of their lives.

The students are from all over the place. One of the greatest things about education is the fact that people have different opinions. Like many aspects of life, education should not only be about lecturing, but also about conversing. The students at Berkeley all have voices which reflect their individual beliefs. The majority of the students come from neighboring students but there are definitely some international students as well.

There wasn't really a stereotype when I was applying to go to Berkeley. Once I was there I realized that there were too many different people for their to be a stereotype. The students are from all over the place and of different backgrounds. The only "group" of kids I can say you'll see at the Woodland Park campus are the soccer guys. Other than that, the school didn't have a stereotype of the students.

Lyndsay

My overall opinion is that....i LOVE Berkeley College. From my first quarter on campus, I wanted to become involved and really enjoy myself, as college is deemed the "best days of your life." The best thing about Berkeley College is the family feel. You are not just another student, you are a friend, part of a family. The professors take the time to get to know you, as the classes are 25-30 students per class, so it makes it very easy to communicate and interact with every one. The size of classes and the student body is PERFECT. Not too many students, so you're able to ask questions and get direct answers unlike some classes at other schools that have 100+ students in the same room & it makes it VERY difficult to get that one-on-one with a professor. The administrative staff are super helpful! They make sure you are on the proper path to completing your degree and that you are earning enough credits to keep on track with your career goal. I will always remember the professors and staff from Berkeley College, as they prove to go above and beyond in most scenarios! Another great thing about Berkeley is the free tutoring they offer. We all have that one class in College that makes us want to claw our eyes out, BUT thanks to free tutoring, we can get all the help we need. Other colleges charge a substantial amount and you walk away feeling just as confused. I also love the fact that we had to complete an internship before graduation, because we got the chance to experience a job in our career field and gain some real experience before being thrown out there. The career services department is also a HUGE help when it comes to finding an internship or a full-time job. They are there for you FOR LIFE, so if you ever lose your job, Berkeley is only a phone call away...even if it's 20 years after you graduate. The interaction, the professors, the friendliness, are all winning factors when it comes to a college education at Berkeley College.

Berkeley College has MANY activities and groups for students to join. If you walk around campus, you will see flyers all around about clubs you can join, sports activities to join, and so much more. Basically, if you're looking for something to do, you can find it! I did not live on campus, but I do know that Berkeley will sometimes host a get-together at night for those in the dorms and allow them to interact with other students. Even after you graduate from Berkeley, they work on setting up Alumni activities so that the alumni still have the opportunity to visit campus once again and interact with their fellow classmates. If you're looking for something and realize there is not yet a club for that, ASK the student development center, as they will work closely with you to get a new club up and running!

We are a very diverse group of students, so while there may be stereotyping from the outside looking it, the majority of diverse students get a long so well. It is alarming going to a school where there are so many different cultures, but it makes the learning experience so much more interesting.

Nisha

I have learned at relating to my major (business) I definitely feel prepared and when I graduate I know I will have the skills and understanding I will need to not only succeed but exceed in my field.

Someone who is forced to go to college by a parent. Berkeley has a lot to offer and if you don’t really care it is just a waste of time for everyone.

serena

I have gotten a whole new outlook on life because of my college experience. I love the fact that i got to higher my education because thier are many people that havent got to do so. Also i have learned so many things while in school it could go on forever. Some of the things i have learned is: Responsiblity, Critical thinking, Independence

i am a student at the berkeley college in woodbridge. New jersey. If a campus that is not very large but warm and welcoming than this campus is a good choice. Berkeley is very student orented this is so because they only want thier students to succeed . This school is very unique because you will immediately feel like you belong there because of the environment. the school will make you want to do the absolute best because every one is so supportive. This school is the best school for anyone who wants to feel apart of scholars.

I tell my riends that my school is just the best out there. this is so because in order for a school to be the best it really has to be the best. It is because everything you do while at berkely you will do to better yourself you will never have to do anything that will not helop you in your future.

Wilson

I have been in college for a year now and am close to graduating with an Associates in Broadcasting and I have gotten much more involved in radio then I ever would have had I not gone to college. This experience has taught me not only about radio, but about who am I as a radio person. I was never the type to speak loud, wasn't much of a talker at all, but I've learned in college that there is much more to radio then just talking. There is a whole technical side to it that I excel in and plan to continue to pursue has I get closer to graduating. It has been valuable to attend because I have done things in my college that will give me an edge agaisn't those that might be applying for a job from another college. I have also been to many seminars teaching me how to network, which I've been doing also in college, and how the radio industry is changing with the times. It's overall been an amazing time at my college and I plan to go for my Bachelors after this graduation.

jessica

My classmates are split: focused & not focused.

My classmates are split: focused & not focused.

I have gotten an educatuon and friends for a lifetime with my college experience. I moved half way around the country to be where im at and i wouldnt change that. Yes i wish i had a better college experience but i know this is valuable because im going to get a good job and have a better future.

The teachers are the best!

Berkeley College-Woodland Park administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.