Berkeley College-Woodland Park

« See more reviews of Berkeley College-Woodland Park

i am a student at the berkeley college in woodbridge. New jersey. If a campus that is not very large but warm and welcoming than this campus is a good choice. Berkeley is very student orented this is so because they only want thier students to succeed . This school is very unique because you will immediately feel like you belong there because of the environment. the school will make you want to do the absolute best because every one is so supportive. This school is the best school for anyone who wants to feel apart of scholars.

THIS SCHOOL IS FOR SOMEONE WHO IS FOCUS AND NO WHAT THEY WANT IN LIFE OR WHOS IS STILL SERCHING. IT IS THE NOT A PARTY SCHOOL BUT A BUSINESS SCHOOL. THE SCHOOL IS FOR STUDENT WHO LIKE SMALL CLASS ROOMS AND WANT MORE ATTENTION FROM THEIR PROF.

Any kind of person. I go online, but they do also have campuses all over and you can even do some online and some in the actual classroom. It is a great school!! At least in my eyes..

someone who likes to run around trying to get a simple answer or who needs a large amount of fiancial aid

Someone looking for good scheduling, good teacher-to-student ratios, and fun.

Anyone looking for a great school with great oppurtunities after graduation