Berkeley College-Woodland Park

« See more reviews of Berkeley College-Woodland Park

I have gotten a whole new outlook on life because of my college experience. I love the fact that i got to higher my education because thier are many people that havent got to do so. Also i have learned so many things while in school it could go on forever. Some of the things i have learned is: Responsiblity, Critical thinking, Independence

All colleges will cost a great amount of money but the future will hold so much more and by chosing the right college you can experince a greater future for you and your family. Even if you chose a college and later on feels like it is not right for you, you can always transfer your credits to another college.

I would tell the parents to let the children choose the school because at the end of the day it is them who is going to be going there and if they go because their parents wanted them to go to that school then they will not like the college experience and they may end up resenting their parents for it later on.

I have gotten an educatuon and friends for a lifetime with my college experience. I moved half way around the country to be where im at and i wouldnt change that. Yes i wish i had a better college experience but i know this is valuable because im going to get a good job and have a better future.

Visit every school and most importantly, speak with current students because they will give you the best answer about the school. If i would have spoken to sudents, I would have chosen a different school. the staff will always make the school sound better than it is.

Make sure that you do the research on the colleges that you plan on attenting, make sure you visit the campus to see whats going on and make sure you happy where ever you go and ask yourself am I going to get everything i need here?

Students need to start early. They shouldn't worry about so much about how expensive the school is. There is so much help out there that could help you with school. Also, apply for more that one school and visit the schools.

I have learned at relating to my major (business) I definitely feel prepared and when I graduate I know I will have the skills and understanding I will need to not only succeed but exceed in my field.

IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME, I WOULD TELL MYSELF TO GET BETTER GRADES IN HIGH SCHOOL. I WOULD TELL MYSELF TO PATICIPATE IN MORE ACTIVITYS AT SCHOOL. I WOULD SAVE MORE AND PREPARE MORE FOR COLLEGE.

The advice i would give myself is that, no matter how hard it gets, just keep going with my head up high. The days where things are hard will eventually work out as long as i never give up.