Berklee College of Music Top Questions

Sandra

The type of person that would benefit from this school is someone who's muscially inclined, passionate, and artisticly free. This school provides learning on the most intricit genres. it never gets boring in Berklee. As a future student who has thouroughly gotten to know the school and talked to students, they all suggest to come with a clear idea of what you want. The best way to make Berklee the school for you is to understand what the school has to offer. be aware of your surroundings and all the great education that is available to you.

An open minded individual, willing to put trust entirelty upon there actions, and ability to perform and live around music. They should knowledgable about the inevitable failures that will come along with performing and practicing, and being around a school surrounded with fellow musicians.

Mia

those who are serious about learning music.

Sylvester

Anyone that wants to use music as a tool to better not only themselves, but their environments should attend Berklee. The education you attain here allows you to live your dreams and help others achieve their own.

All students who attend Berklee should be creative and open to new ideas. Although this school is not too demanding in the essay writing or heavy reading, discipline is needed for practicing an instrument and keeping up with the high number of classes taken here.

Allee

Berklee College of Music is a college for those people who are really willing to work and want to learn. It is very demanding but a phenomenal experience if one is open to it.

Natasia

Since I am going to a music college the person who chooses berklee should love music with all their heart. Music is everywhere you turn, and the person must be outgoing and willing to network with the other students here at Berklee. Also the person should be a hard worker because getting into berklee is not easy, and you sometimes have to give up a lot to come here.

Krystal

The kind of person that should attend this school would have to have an acceptional interest in music and a direct focus. A willing desire to set forth all that is neccessary to proceed through the college years. Someone that has a dream so big, that he or she will do whatever it takes to get there. A strong work ethic is also a key factor, because it shows strength and willingness to get ahead in the world that we all live in.

Ronnie

From a couple of years of experience as a college student, I would advise only the really serious and certain students who know exactly what they want to do in their lives as a career to attend this school. Moreover, a responsible and diligent person with a positive attitude and a love for music should really attend this school. I would also recommend someone who knows how take the initiative and who is assertive to enroll in this school as well.

Berklee College of Music is a school for musicians, so obviously you won't find any majors outside of the music industry. Berklee is well suited for musicians of any type. Whether you be a jazz, classical or contemporary musician, Berklee has something to offer. If you're a musician looking for a future in the music field, then Berklee is probably the best choice.

A person that is more than one dimensional and if they are, they should have a high level of creativness. They should not be afraid to let go and explore their talents.

Kofi

Berklee College of Music is a place for individuals who are gifted musically in any way and have a desire to have a career in a music related field. Berklee provides its students with a well-rounded education by requiring that its students satisfy math, english, science, and history requirements prior to graduation . At the same time, the curriculum is dense with musical courses and offers students many discipline options so that they can choose a major that best fits their interests and skills.

A very focused musician that really has a desire to learn music and be open to new experiences.

Greg

someone who already knows exactly what they want to study. not a lot of room for indecision.

Kelley

If someone is looking to attend Berklee, they need to be passionate in their work and sure that they want to do it. It's not just any old school, and it is going to be what you make of it. You can get the best education possible, or you can not work as hard as you think you can and only be somewhat satisfied with yourself. You need to look at music as if it is the end-all, be-all of life because that is what your life will be from this point on.

Aubrey

Someone who is dedicated to music, whether the performance, technology, production, or the business side of it. Only those who are willing to network with other musicians and students should go to Berklee. Only those who are willing to sacrifice classical music studies for the study of contemporary music ONLY should come to Berklee.

Luis

Only serious musicians should attend this school. There is plenty of work given, so only hard working students should attend.

Anyone who is smart and is ready to work hard

Someone who loves music and is interested in pursing somekind of musical career path.

Coleen

A diverse, open-minded musician looking to make good connections and learn the music industry.

Trevor

Berklee is perfect for talented musicians who want to make music a career, but are interested in more contemporary, sometimes commercial styles that aren't taught at conservatories. Serious non-classical musicians would do well here.

Cara

The type of person who should attend this college is someone who is passionate about music and serious about developing themself as a great musician. They should desire a career in or related to the music industry and they should be devoted to their music. They should be determined no matter how hard things get and no matter how competitive the atmosphere.